Welcome to the Rock Fitness Center family; we are honored to be a part of your fitness journey! We would love to take this opportunity to answer some FAQ’s about your new membership with us and share some general rules with you.
- If you are attending a spinning class, please be sure to bring a towel and bottled water. Staying hydrated is very important during these classes.
- If you have never attended a spinning course before, please feel free to schedule your Saturday Orientation Class at the front desk; an instructor will take this time to explain proper set up of bikes specific to your individual needs.
- Please make sure to rinse before entering the swimming pool.
- Children in diapers are NOT allowed in the pool.
- Everyone must wear appropriate swim wear at all times.
- ALWAYS follow safety rules.
- Wearing proper gym wear is necessary at all times.
- Closed toe shoes must be worn at all times if you are present in the weight room.
- We believe in being a welcoming and courteous environment for everyone. With that said, no one enjoys a messy weight room; please be sure to re-rack your free weights after use to keep the gym floor clean and prevent any accidents.
FUN CENTER RULES AND HOURS OF OPERATION FOR WOMEN OF ROCK FITNESS CENTER:
- Children between the ages of 6 months and 10 years old are allowed in the Fun Center.
- Babies must be in carrier or stroller.
- Original immunization record must be provided.
- The staff are NOT allowed to feed, change diapers/pull-ups or assist in the use of the restroom. The parent will be notified if the child needs to be changed or needs assistance going to the restroom.
- If your child is in the restroom training phase, you must keep in mind that our staff can NOT prevent accidents.
- A $5 per hour is required of those who do NOT have the Fun Center.
- There is a 2 hour limit in which your child can stay in the Fun Center
- Parents who exceed the 2 hour limit will be charged $5 per minute exceeded. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Only children or grandchildren of members are allowed. NO COUSINS, NIECES, NEPHEWS, FRIENDS, ETC… NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All personal items (i.e. video games, jewelry, toys, etc) should be left at home. Our staff is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Unacceptable behavior will NOT be tolerated. Time out will be administered according to the child’s age.
- We will issue a maximum of 3 warnings before the child is no longer admitted in any Fun Center.
- Our staff is NOT to tolerate rudeness from parents/children. You and your child will be asked to leave and facilities privilege will be removed.
- Parents who drop off the children must be the one to pick them up.
- No parent is to address any other child if it is not their own. Should a problem arise with another child, you will need to notify our staff to address such problem.
- All bottles and/or cups must be labeled with the child’s name.
- If your child is crying for more than 5 minutes, you will be notified and asked to assist.
- Children with FLU, COLD, or ALLERGIES symptoms will NOT BE
- NO FOOD ALLOWED IN THE FUN CENTER!
- Parents must be in the same facility as their children
WOMEN OF ROCK 1707 JACMAN RD
- MON-THURS 8A-12P & 4:30P-8:30P
- FRIDAY 8-12A
ROCK FITNESS 1707 JACAMAN RD
- MON – THURS 8A-12 & 5-9P
- FRIDAY 8A-12P & 5-8PM
- SATURDAY 9AM – 12PM